In our family company we have been manufacturing screen printing machines and accessories for more than 25 years. In the past few years we have been forcusing on manufacturing heat-presses.
Drucktech has revolutionized the transfer technology by developing the membrane heat presses. All our customer acknowledge the advantages of the solution: the workplate has a special rubber sheet on top so when the machine is closed, the workplate is filled with compressed air. This ensures a unique high pressure for the heat transfer application.
It has many advantages over the conventional heat-press systems:
- The membrane plate equals surface differences, there is no need for different inlays, so work is quicker. Transfers can be applied close to zips, buttons. Seams cause no more problems, with a membrane heat-press you can even apply your transfer over the seams of six-panel caps.
- The machine can achieve high pressure (0,5-0,7 kg/cm2, caps: 1,5 kg/cm2). There are a few material-types that require such high pressure that cannot be reached using traditional machines.
- Pressure is equal on every part of the membrane plate.
- It is easy to use, the heat-press can be closed and opened without efforts.
- The parameters of the heat-transfer application (pressure, temperature, time) can be reproduced.
- Compressed air consumption is minimal, most presses can work with a small compressor.
- The abrasion of the mechanical parts is minimal as the heat-press is opened and closed without forcing.
- Due to the massive structure and top quality parts failures are rare.